dance in the rain
I’ve decided to list my resolutions and try to attack them one by one. We will see how this goes. At a party today, I spoke with two friends who were actually satisfied by how much of their resolution list they accomplished in 2011 and part of the trick was not only having the challenging / muddle-through type resolutions (like dieting, working out etc…). So here goes:
1. Stop using Sucrose and Aspertaine - yes, this means goodbye Diet Coke.
2. Get back to Anguilla.
3. Start my personal blog project. (hopefully there will be more to come on this one).
4. Improve my bowling game to break 100.
5. Cease handheld phone/text/email use in the living room and anytime someone is talking to me.
6. Finally learn what is going on in a football game.
7. Make a plan to go to Italy (even if the trip is not in 2012).
Ok, let’s see what gets crossed off in the next 365 days (it’s a leap year, so that extra day might help me out).
Oh and one more … 8. Apply to become a contestant on the Feud :-) yes, I’m serious.
Updated 1/19/2012: Crossed out resolutions aren’t removed, they’ve been tackled (so far).